Accueil > Catégories de produits > Construction > Drywall


Also called gypsum board or plasterboard. Refers to panels of plaster pressed between two thick sheets of paper to make interior walls or ceilings.

Contributors in Cloison sèche


Blossaires en vedette

Mergers and Aquisitions by Google

Catégorie : Business   3 20 Termes

African countries

Catégorie : Voyage   2 20 Termes